Day Ticket Rules
Please assist us to maintain high standards by abiding by the following regulations, which are in place to safeguard the welfare of the fish and their habitat:
• No fish to be removed from the fishery
• Anglers must be in possession of a valid national rod license
• Only barbless hooks to be used only on Lily and Wood Lakes (pole anglers may use microbarb hooks. No hook bigger than a size 10
Swan Lake may use barbed hooks and larger hooks
• Anglers to use suitable landing net & unhooking mat (nets must be dry before use)
• No fires, under any circumstances
• No dogs
• No Cat or Dog food, No floating baits, no nuts
• Must be mix 6inch below surface and must have a float.
• The only bait limit is only one can of luncheon meat.
• Please respect all flora & fauna
• No fish to be kept in carp sacks or lifted above knee height
• Fishing equipment must not be left unattended at swims
• No children under 16 to fish without adult supervision
• No noise nuisance, radio's etc
• All keep nets must be knotless and not less than 10ft in length
• No more than 70lb of fish in any one net.
• Feeders + leads MUST be free running
• All litter and unused bait must be removed from the premises and not discarded in the water on completion of fishing
• No concessions given at weekends or bank holidays.
• Evening tickets issued after 4pm only
• £9 single rod--- £12 two rods (single rod concessions £6)
Any person leaving vehicles entering or leaving the fisheries do so at their own risk. Lakeland Fisheries cannot accept responsibility for any accident, loss or damage occurring on the property
In the interest of all anglers, any breakage of these rules should be reported to the bailiff who can enforce any rules & regulations he deems necessary. Any person found not abiding by the rules will be banned from the fishery.